CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Balls Bringin' Hope :D

Today's the big day. Yup. Bolathon.

Everything was great and entertaining, but the most encouraging part was when we see all the big sponsors - - Starbucks(hmmm...no free coffee?!) , Adidas , Shokubutsu , Mary Kay , Astro(wonder did we get on TV...?) , etc.


We ran 3km. It was a short distance for me. == well, ever since I ran for 广东义山行's 11km!! L0Lx. And we had to run for the 11km. But Bolathon, most of the people just walk. Some even cheated by getting themselves some outside drinks on the way. sweat.

The most interesting part for Bolathon is where the parade marches in football-based costumes :D
My fav costume-dude is Cyclone's uncle. He's the Golden man ~ xD

oH! Oh! I painted a ballon(well, actually 3) on my face! xD Other people use stamping, but mine I picked the design from the face-painting book, so I'm the only one with balloons~ In the beginning I wanted to have a frog and a bandage, but, nah. too weird. (although I enjoy being weird!)

I joined a few friends who's got their face painted too. And guess what...we started to sing "My Little Pony"..=="


The performance I love most is the KL Stompers(izit "stompers"..?arhhh). Man were they cool! They're a buncha people playin' music out of things we use in everyday-life, like chairs, baskets, etc. Cooool~

Yay! Golden man won a prize. Lols. Thanks 4 reading. BBs. Kisses~




AmandA :3

0 comments: