CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 04, 2010

Old Mmoeries In Kota Kinabalu (K.K.)

Here's my "experiences" during my KK trip...i'm Amanda by the way :D


check out this table in in grandma's house!! it's the table that used to stay late with me till midnight doing homework(s) when i was standard 5(11 years old)...cool getting to meet it again^^







I still remember the stickers i left on it~
hehe my ex-primary school





KK Metro Central Church of Christ!!!!!!XD


Inside the "body"
My sis & Miss Juliana(her normal facial expression ain't like that ==")


they have their own "tub" for baptism!! @u@
check out the noticeboard ",

lols, little Hannah &...(?) sorry! >.<
yeepee, after service we EAT! makan bubur ayam kampung~~ aiyo, so pity u guys can't get a sip of Uncle Loriot's masterpiece!
can you spot Uncle Vincent? :D
sambung makan...==
me play game with sis...OOGA!!